Pages

Translate

Friday 3 January 2014

The Very First Post...

Cooking always excites me as I am hardcore foodie.A passion since childhood.I remember as a kid how i used to watch cookery shows and trying out dishes .... Also baking cake with my mum and sis , so much fun we had cooking together although it was occasionally :) But once I got married I realized I couldn't get away the limited kitchen knowledge i had... As soon as we got married we moved to Chicago for an year or so and there my tryst with Cooking started.. I learn by experimenting with tastes that i experience.Sometimes they don't always work and sometimes i can create heaven on spoon.I am always on the look out for that odd recipes that is easy to whip ,more healthy and tastes yummy as hell.. 

Here's hoping that I manage to do what i set out to do when i created this blog, and provide you an informative and entertaining place to get great healthy recipes and loads of other stuff !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment